Hello Families,
I'm starting to post school related content (learning materials, project outlines, etc.) on my class website. Here is how to access it:
https://sites.google.com/educbe.ca/msferrell7a/home
This should assist in work completion at home, and hopefully saving a few trees!
Brandie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
March 9 - 13 Update
Hello Parents, Thank you all for your time last week at student-led conferences. If you have any feedback about the conferences that you ...
-
Hello Families, I'm starting to post school related content (learning materials, project outlines, etc.) on my class website. Here is...
-
Hello Students and Parents! Welcome to your grade 7 year. This year you will be in the 7A homeroom, with me, Ms. Ferrell, as your teacher...
-
Hello 7A Families, I am SO sorry that is has been since the first week of school that I have posted. The beginning of this school year ha...
bye
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteCan you give us some work to do.
ReplyDeleteCan nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. automotive website
ReplyDelete