Hello Everyone,
I'm just trying to round up the remaining signed report card envelopes. It's important these come back for a variety of reasons.
1. It let's us know that you've seen it!
2. We can save paper and envelopes for the term 2 report cards
3. There is a space for you to write a comment, and those are always appreciated.
Also, please ensure you send back the latest math assessment and sign it.
Finally, the social studies unit test will be coming home soon. Those will need to be signed as well.
Thank you!
Brandie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
March 9 - 13 Update
Hello Parents, Thank you all for your time last week at student-led conferences. If you have any feedback about the conferences that you ...
-
Hello Families, I'm starting to post school related content (learning materials, project outlines, etc.) on my class website. Here is...
-
Hello Students and Parents! Welcome to your grade 7 year. This year you will be in the 7A homeroom, with me, Ms. Ferrell, as your teacher...
-
Hello 7A Families, I am SO sorry that is has been since the first week of school that I have posted. The beginning of this school year ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment